R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray

Go down 
+4
babyblossom
Dianne1227
Poppy
Janie/nightngale
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:18

One of the young girls in my Youth Sunday School class lost her dad to cancer 1 hour after she got home from church this morning. He had cancer and she knew he was going to die, but still it is sad. She lost her mom 3 years ago to cancer. Please pray for her, that God will comfort her and she will remain close to Him. It is so hard to lose one parent, let alone 2 of them at such a young age. I believe through all this God can use her in a mighty way.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 19:22

That is so sad sad I will be praying for her prayer
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 0:03

Oh how horrible to be so young and lose both her parents. I will pray for her.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 6:47

Janie that is so sad. Who will she live with now? I will pray for her for sure prayer
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 11:07

It will not get much better for this child. The only thing she has left is her horse,cwhich she is very deeply attached to and when she moves in with her Aunt the horse will be sold. At least she has family. sad
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 16:14

I wish there was some way for her to keep the horse. Do you think if you contacted a local horse boarding place and told them about her maybe they would help her?
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 17:17

awwww that is such a shame will keep her in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 19:03

Can she board the horse somewhere so she can visit/ride the horse occasionally? I really hope it works out, because she's been through so much already. Will be praying. (I heard on the news somewhere near here a mother and her 3 kids were in a car crash yesterday [Mothers' day] and the mom died. How awefull for those kids to lose their mom on the day they're celebrating having her?!) crybaby
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyTue 15 May 2012 - 4:30

Sad enough to lose both paretns when you are young, sad
that she has to lose the horse as it will be a link with her parents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyTue 15 May 2012 - 23:58

How heartbreaking for her and for you too. If there is a way to keep the horse, please let us know. I 'd like to help. If she can't, please help her take lots of pictures, especially with her and the horse together.

Heavenly Father please comfort this girl right now and through all the days, weeks, months and years of her sorrow. Help her find your loving embrace and shelter her in the dark hours. Help her to seek and find people who are wholesome and understand her needs. When she finds strength to rise up, I pray she gives comfort in return, to a person or an animal who misses their friend as much as she misses her family and beloved horse. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 23:07

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
How heartbreaking for her and for you too. If there is a way to keep the horse, please let us know. I 'd like to help. If she can't, please help her take lots of pictures, especially with her and the horse together.

Heavenly Father please comfort this girl right now and through all the days, weeks, months and years of her sorrow. Help her find your loving embrace and shelter her in the dark hours. Help her to seek and find people who are wholesome and understand her needs. When she finds strength to rise up, I pray she gives comfort in return, to a person or an animal who misses their friend as much as she misses her family and beloved horse. In Jesus Name, Amen.

That was beautiful! Touched me and made me cry. I know God heard that prayer, I felt it! I will share your prayer with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray   Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth loses Dad to Cancer Please Pray
Page 1 of 1