R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there

Go down 
+11
Dianne1227
Lynknursery
nightowlnursery
babyblossom
Groovyday
Dreaming Angel
brandaholickids
Karen
photolady70
debora jenkins
mautallica1971
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there Empty
PostSubject: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 11:46

I'm going thru hell...I found out my husband has been having a affair with a homewrecking bartender where he hangs out at for about a month. I'm divorcing his ass after 18 years of dealing with him & his selfish ways & abusiviness. On top of this, the "homewrecker" has a kid in my daughter's high school, only a grade behind her. He cant see hes hurting our daughter Hailey with his behavior! He should know better...& now my gloves are coming off!

Please pray for us girls...I need all my R.E.A.L. friends support more than ever! I WILL SURVIVE THIS! grrrr

I'm wont be posting on FB since his new "thing" is on there too & I don't want anything to do with that sleezy *itch that KNEW he was MARRIED! Oh well...I sure don't need an alcoholic like what he's become! I WILL BE STRONG FOR MY DAUGHTER & MYSELF.....God help me! notfair

With all the health problems with his mother too...he'll be lucky if this doesn't kill her litterally. Shes at Mayo clinic right now & cant even wash her face in bed now....we got that news yesterday too!

Please God help us to help ourselves & keep Hailey & I safe! Amen! (Sorry if I cant reply back regularly right now, but things are so new I'm totally overwhelmed!)

Hes to blame for a majority of this...though she KNEW he was married. Get this she's lives at home with her parents still with two teenage boys....if she thinks she's getting my home she's mistaken....he's GONE! I HOPE KARMA TAKES A CRAP on BOTH of them. Hailey & I deserve better! God help us we do. I'm sorry I just needed to vent...be before I blow up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 12:03

Oh my gosh I am so sorry this has happened! You are among friends who care deeply for you. Anytime you need to vent you go right ahead. You and Haley are in my prayers. Just stay strong and know we are here. If there is anything besides prayers I can do let me know.
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 12:14

I am so sorry to hear about your situation Michelle. I've been there myself with my first husband...the cheating, drinking, abuse, and he even made a kid with his mistress. I survived with 2 kids on my own and you will too. I can tell from your posts that you are a strong person. Just focus on you and your daughter and making a new life for the 2 of you. If I can help in any way, just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 12:27

Sending you some positive energy Michelle. I raised my girls on my own and I know you can, too. You and your daughter need to stay in that home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 13:48

Please be strong!!!! For your daughter for your sanity!!!! I wish everything goes your way.

I feel for you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 14:12

sending loads of positive thoughts and healing hugs to you. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 14:38

Michelle, so sorry you and your daughter are going through this. Sending many prayers and positive thoughts your way. You don't need Facebook. Your true friends will be right there when you need them. prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:38

Oh Michelle, that's terrible. I will be praying that you and Hailey make it through just fine without him! Does she know what's going on?

We are all here for you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 18:59

Oh wow! that really sucks! I am so sorry and I will be praying for you. You are right, you and your daughter deserve better! Hugs! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:58

Michelle my thoughts are with you at this time.
I have been through mental and verbal abuse so partly know where you are coming from. I liken my ex to a dry alcoholic....... had all the behavious and tendencies without the drink involved (both his parents were alcoholics) It took me till 17 years into the marriage to gain the strength and confidence to walk out, and even then I still suffered with grief etc. It is never an easy step to make whatever the cause, but know we are here for you if you need us in any way. As with Suzzie, I too am here if you need to talk at all. At first you may not feel like doing so but it will come a time where you will want to, and when that time comes please take that outstretched hand of one, any or all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 22:06

I'm so sorry you are going through this as I know exactly what it's like. My husband also cheated on me and it was the most painful event in my life I think. He and I stayed together for 3 more years and I gave it my best shot to try and work it out but in the end just couldn't. I loved him so very much and he was the first person in my life that treated me really good (other than this) and I truly didn't think I could survive without him. It took a long time and there were ups and downs but I did survive and I'm happy considering. I still wish things could have worked out but they didn't and I can now accept that and go on. It's now been 7 years since we seperated and we actually are still legally married and are good friends. Not friends in the way that we spend a lot of time together or talk alot but the kind where if I need him he will help me out and if he needs me I will be there for him. He still comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas family get togethers. I still love him and he will always be my family. I actually feel like he is one of my kids now. It's not a romantic kind of love now but a close kind of love that is hard to explain. I know our relationship is a little unusual but I'm glad it has worked out this way. It also took me several years to get to the point that I didn't still have hope that we were gonna be back together some day. I did everything I possibly could to try and make the marriage work and it didn't but I was bound and determined to make the seperation work and it has. I will pray that you and your daughter find peace through it all and that everything works out for the best for you.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 22:42

Oh Michelle, my heart is breaking for you and your daughter. crybaby crybaby crybaby Whenever you need to talk post here, send me a PM or an email, or if you need an actual shoulder to cry on, you know where Greenville is. I'm here for you anytime you need. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! And if he's going to throw away the good thing he has in you and your daughter, he's not worth your time. sick
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 3:37

You are well rid of him, you will survive because you have Hailey to consider,
positive thoughts and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 7:34

Oh Michelle, I am so shocked - that is just awful news and I feel so bad for you. I am here anytime too if you need me for anything. I will be praying for you and Hailey, it does sound as though you deserve much better, you deserve to be happy. Sending your lots of hugs and prayers loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:03

Michelle I am so sorry to read about all this! Some men think with the wrong head! lol

I am here for you for whatever.....venting, shoulder to cry on, loan of big strapping adult men chidren for protection, or even a very safe place for you to come to where he could not find you. If it were to come to that. Seriously.....

Just know that whatver you decide you and Hailey are in my prayers and in my heart.

joy
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 8:31

I love ya all...reading your posts, ea. & everyone, has reinforced my heart in the way its needed...truly. its been just ugly all around the last couple of days. The police had to come & they fell for his b.s. & they let him take more stuff. And go figure it was two WOMEN cops! Is a long story I don't feel like rehashing at the moment...but my lawyer is on it thankfully.

We just got the news from Mike (talk about a 4 letter word) that his Mom isn't coming back from the Mayo clinic, she in that bad of shape. However they moved her to the top of the list I guess, so w/o wishing ill for "someone", I pray God grants her the lungs she needs!

Hailey knows everything! She has had her moments...but we'll be OK. She's an incredibly stong 16 yr. old & she's old enough thankfully to be able to articulate how she's feeling...& usually pretty colorfully too! She's my everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 18:08

Still thinking of you Michelle, it must be such a hard time for you and Hailey. Big hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there   just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there Empty

Back to top Go down

just so my friends here know...im sorry to just dump this out there
Page 1 of 1