R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long, long labour finally over!

Go down 
+9
Lynknursery
Tiondra White Rapids
Poppy
Groovyday
youngluv4ever
Tinabloomfield
With Love Nursery
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Linda S.
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

Long, long labour finally over! Empty
PostSubject: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 17:17

Well, it seemed like a long labour anyway. I missed the mailman yesterday when he was by since I was out. So he left a tag on my door, saying I can pick up my package the next day at the post office. Here they do not leave packages on your doorstep, which is probably really good. So I went this morning to pick up my package, and sure enough it was my Mother's Day swap baby. It was my gorgeous dream baby made by Tina Bloomfield from Bloomfields Bonnie Babes Nursery! Thank you sooooo much Tina, she is absolutely gorgeous, I fell in love with her right away. In fact with the hair colour you used, she reminds me so much of my little grand daughter! Also thank you for the beautiful handmade clothes and gorgeous blanket with my nursery name on it. Did you make the outfits and blanket yourself? They are all lovely. I LOVE everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Here is my box opening! It really made my day today!

Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3475
Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3476
Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3477
Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3478
And here is my beautiful dream baby, Krista by The Cradle, and since Tina left it up to me to name her, I will have to decide on a name for this beautiful little girl. I am afraid the lighting was not too good today perhps, it has been cloudy and rainy most of the day.
Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3481
Long, long labour finally over! DSCN3483
The sun came out, so here are a couple of better photos of this little sweety!
[img]Long, long labour finally over! DSC_1119[/img]
[img]Long, long labour finally over! DSC_1120[/img]

Last edited by Linda S. on Thu 3 May 2012 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 17:25

What a cutie, congratulations!! whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 17:48

Congratulations!!! She is soooo cute! I love that headful of hair!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:14

I sure did....made the sweater set, and the gown set :) Now the blankie on the other hand LOL. I did not. And unless she wants to speak up....Im not tellin hhahahaha. I am so glad you loved her. I have been so nervous LOL. It is so good to see her again :) Whew.....
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:16

PS....Im hoping your ok with the color of her hair :) And the head full of it. I didnt learn how to sparsley root yet LOL
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:22

Tinabloomfield wrote:
I sure did....made the sweater set, and the gown set :) Now the blankie on the other hand LOL. I did not. And unless she wants to speak up....Im not tellin hhahahaha. I am so glad you loved her. I have been so nervous LOL. It is so good to see her again :) Whew.....

The blanket looks like Carmen handiwork?
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:25

I think a full head of hair looks great on this little one, I love it. My grand daughter also has a full head of hair, and she is only 4 1/2 months old, and also a similar colour of hair. I am also still working on getting better at sparse rooting, it can be a bit of a challenge. I also love the outfits you made,I will try them on her when i get a chance. Thank you again sooooo much for this sweet little girl. Now I have to find a name for her.
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:25

Oh she is SO cute! I'm loving all these beautiful babies. Tina if she is unhappy with her little ones hair...well send her here :)
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:29

I LOVE her with a full head of hair, it really suits her.
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:32

Well a girl can try right?? :)
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 18:33

lilangel Linda, what a sweetie, such cute outfits! Tina did a great job! I love the full head of hair, looks fitting. bigsmile dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 19:01

Shes beautiful, congratulations!! How about Kristina - part Krista and part Tina? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 19:32

That sounds like a great idea Sarah!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 19:52

Poppy wrote:
Shes beautiful, congratulations!! How about Kristina - part Krista and part Tina? bigsmile

Haha that's clever!
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 20:02

Awww she's so adorable! Congratulations! Well done Tina! clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 20:23

Another gorgeous little girl, and someone who has done Krista in a darker hair, most of the ones I have seen (including the one I did) are all blondes. The names is great idea too Sarah.

My daughter also had a mass of dark hair as a baby, in fact when she was born her hair was so long at the back I had to lift it up to do up the buttons on her nightie. I too struggle to sparsely root, in fact I still struggle to root even, which is why I often seek asssitance for special babies.

So many dream babies in this swap it is so great to see.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 20:26

Thank you. Yes, Tina did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 21:52

Yes in fact I believe it was carmens work on the Blankie...I adore the name Kristina LOL.....Oh and Lyn??? I think you might be thinking of me again...LOL Here is what I meanLong, long labour finally over! My_win10This is my first Krista, LOL when we did the advanced peaches and cream class.....Long, long labour finally over! 41677210This is the one I just did for LindaS.....Both have a little bit darker hair, because blonde just didnt look right.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 21:54

and I definately like the second one better.... whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 5:18

Lol, glad you like the name bigsmile Tina, you make beautiful Kristas! Are you going to reborn a third?
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 5:26

Congrats Linda! Well done Tina bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 13:20

I'm not sure about making any more creadle babies...they have all been sold out. I absolutely loved making there Kristas tho :) Such a cute little sculpt.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 15:00

You can still get some of the Cradle kits at Dolls So Real: https://ssl.zoovy.com/c=CksiTS9LK70SLQH2zx2GRGP46/s=dollssoreal.zoovy.com/category/aaadollmaking.linda_murray_-_the_cradle_ltd/
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 20:18

OO OO...tytyty....LOL
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptySun 6 May 2012 - 21:08

Oh how lucky are you hon a beautiful baby girl .... Congrads .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 2:42

Beautiful baby and I love the name Kristina for her!!
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 9:09

Yes, she is definately a beauty. I am really enjoying her. Thank you again Tina for make my wonderful Mother's Day Baby!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 0:59

Another gorgeous baby! Congratulations! Love that hair! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long, long labour finally over!   Long, long labour finally over! Empty

Back to top Go down

Long, long labour finally over!
Page 1 of 1