R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules   Contest Rules EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 19:00

It's that time again to start getting geared up for the class contest. I have been asked by several ladies who got their kits late to post pone the contest, so I am giving everyone an extra week. I will start accepting photos on May 5th. Deadline to get your pictures in to me will be May 7th noon EST.

Pictures must be of the Lui San sculpt by Adrie Stoete. Please submit 3 pictures. One full body in costume, one close up and one rooting or close up of your painted hair.

I will only accept pictures through a PM through the forum. I will NOT accept pictures that are emailed to me.

Winner of the contest will receive a FREE Kit of my choice, and a beautiful logo designed by Lyn.

Good luck ladies! I am really looking forward t seeing your beautiful babies! whoohoo

* Remember, no posting pictures of your baby on the open forum until after the contest is over. If you would like critique, please post your pictures in the class section, only.

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Rules   Contest Rules EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:13

Can't wait to see all the gorgeous babies!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Contest Rules
Page 1 of 1