R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for my neice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Please pray for my neice Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:37

My neice was admitted last night to the hospital again. They are thinking low potassium and a really bad unrinary track infection.
Her health is going downhill. My sister is thinking they will want to do the colostomy bag soon. I may be watching the little one quite a bit. I was asked to go help my sister with the baby tomorrow. Broke my heart to say I couldn't. My son, Nathan,has a doctor app't tomorrow. He is 26 still lives here. He noticed a place on his shoulder that had been gettin sore. He found a lump the. it is between his shoulder and chest. in the front. You can see it and feel it. When I described the place to the nurse, she said she would allot extra time in the doctor visit in case he has to do a procedure. I didn't like the sound of that. Still it bothered me to say i couldn't spend the whole day helping with the baby. I will try to go out after the doc app't and help a few hours.
Hope everyone else had a better day than I have. wink
Linda
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:57

Oh my ... how heartbreaking ... how old is the baby? Hoping and praying for her AND for Your own son!
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:09

Thank you, Linda.
My neice just called me from our local hospital. they are transporting her to a different hospital tomrrow that is 2 hours away. Jessica called me to ask(as if she needed to) if I would help her mom(my sister) this week as much as I could. they wll be attaching a colostomy bag. She is visitin with her baby, Annaleigh, now, her husband brought her to the hospital. Annaleigh isa little over 3 months old. She was born December 26. her duedate was Feb. 16th. such a tiny little thing when she was born.
she needs to get better so Annaleigh can grow up with her mommy.
Please pray for them
Linda
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:33

Oh Linda, I will definately be praying for you all prayer
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:46

So sad ... prayers going out for sure! May she be watched over by the Angels Above and the Lord Himself ... prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 2:04

Yes that dear little one needs her mother, and her mother needs all the help she can get......Best of Luck to all angelsmiley angelsmiley angelsmiley lilangel lilangel lilangel loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 3:41

I'll be praying for your niece and your son Linda, take care of yourself too prayer
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 18:43

Nathan had to have blood tests done, they will set up a time for the lump to be removed, she put him on medication for depression. was really worried that he is 26 years old and weighs 112 pounds. My husband's pant size when we got married was 29 inch waist. I think the thinness is in his genes. But she is still worried. prescribed zantac for his stomach problems, and wants to do an ultrasound of his right side of his belly. he kept jumping when she pushed on a certain area. he also told her when he lays on his right side he gets short of breath and when he takes a deep breath it hurts. this mommy sat there with her mouth shut because this was the first time I was hearing some of these things
My neice is still waiting for a surgery time and ths afternoon I went out for about 4 hours to help with the baby. Guess all my days this week will be there. at least I get to cuddle a little angel.
Pray for my family
Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my neice   Please pray for my neice Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my neice
Page 1 of 1