R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my baby boy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: my baby boy   my baby boy EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:26

Ladies this is Grayson I have had him 19 years since he was only a couple days old I had to hand bottle feed him..he thinks I am his mama, I dont' know what I am going to do when he leaves time is getting away from him... my baby boy DSC_0006-1
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: my baby boy   my baby boy EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:56

Ah, very sweeet! He must have way more than 9 lives!! Good for him!!!
Back to top Go down
sewing4reborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: my baby boy   my baby boy EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 10:29

well he hasn't really used any of his nine lives , THAT I KNOW OF..lol he used to be a inside/outside cat ,now he is just an inside cat, but I can see him fading everyday.Although vet says he's old but in good health. I had one "Miss Tiggy" that lived 23 years..I had her since she was 6 weeks old but she passed a couple years ago..I miss her very much..they become like children to you..lol Chris
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: my baby boy   my baby boy EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 17:08

Awww, such a cute cat! It is sad when they get old, I hope he has a few years with you still - I am dreading the time when my cats get too old, can't even think about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: my baby boy   my baby boy Empty

Back to top Go down

my baby boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: