R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Devon UK

Go down 
+9
smiley10_6
zaphy100
Groovyday
threads
Poppy
Trish
aurelle
Karen
Lis
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello from Devon UK Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 9:39

Hello to you all ♥️

My name is Lisa Jane and I live on the coast in the beautiful Devonshire County, in the South West of England in the United Kingdom.

I have been interested in Reborning since 2003 when I joined Ebay and bought my first Reborn Doll.

I was completely smitten and still am, collecting dolls of all types and also Artist Teddy Bears.

Sadly, I have had to take some time out to nurse my lovely mum with Cancer.

I am looking forward to making some lovely friends and sharing all the lovely different types of dolls and bears that I make.

With Bundles of Love, from Lisa Jane ♥️

loveyou!

Last edited by Bundles of Love on Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 11:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 10:02

Hello Lisa Jane, and welcome! At first glance of your user ID, I thought Melissa George was the new member, as her nursery name is Bundles of Love.......but anyway, I extend the same warm :real: to you! Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
aurelle
aurelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 20:06

Welcome to you Lisa jane! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://nurseriereborn.canalblog.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 20:56

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 0:15

welcome it's great that you have joined our forum bigsmile Sorry to hear about you mum sad ... I look forward to seeing some of your babies.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 4:49

Hi Lisa Jane, a warm welcome to this great forum,
you will love your time on here.

You certainly do live in a beautiful area, we try to get to
Torquay for a long weekend in February, so restful
and peaceful.

Look forward to seeing your babies soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you for your lovely welcome x   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:14

Thank you all so much for a lovely warm welcome. thankyou!

I look forward to chatting with you all and if you are ever coming to Devon please let me know and we can meet for afternoon tea! There are gorgeous hotels here that do Devon cream teas (a real must - beautiful scones with gorgeous clotted cream and strawberry jam) and of course we can also share our love of Reborn dolls!

Thank you once again for the lovely welcome,

Bundles of Love Lisa Jane loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you for your kind words x   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:19

Poppy wrote:
welcome it's great that you have joined our forum bigsmile Sorry to hear about you mum sad ... I look forward to seeing some of your babies.

Hello Poppy, thank you for your kind words regarding the loss of my lovely mum and your lovely welcome to the forum.

Bundles of Love, Lisa Jane loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Visiting Torquay   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:23

threads wrote:
Hi Lisa Jane, a warm welcome to this great forum,
you will love your time on here.

You certainly do live in a beautiful area, we try to get to
Torquay for a long weekend in February, so restful
and peaceful.

Look forward to seeing your babies soon.

Oh how lovely to meet you, where in England are you?
Please let me know when you are next visiting it would be lovely to meet up with you in Torquay.

Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you Karen   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:27

Karen wrote:
Hello Lisa Jane, and welcome! At first glance of your user ID, I thought Melissa George was the new member, as her nursery name is Bundles of Love.......but anyway, I extend the same warm :real: to you! Glad to have you with us!

Hello Karen thankyou! for the lovely warm welcome to the forum it is lovely to "meet" you.

Bundles of Love Lisa Jane loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:29

aurelle wrote:
Welcome to you Lisa jane! welcome

Hello Aurelle, thank you for the warm welcome. I love your nursery logo!
Where in France do you live?, we looked at moving there a couple of years ago it is beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 9:32

Trish wrote:
:real: :real: :real:

Hello Trish, It is nice to meet you, thank you for the lovely warm welcome.

Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 18:17

happyhappy Hi Lisa Jane, It is so good to have you here at RealReborn. Sorry to hear of your mom`s illness. It is so good that you could be there for her. I know you will enjoy it here on the forum, lots of things to chat about and learn. Oh goodness, that afternoon tea sounds delicious! bigsmile welcome
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 19:55

welcome Welcome Lisa Jane

i too are from Devon, Paignton so i guess we are not far from each other,

you will enjoy it here, the ladies are lovely and very helpfull, i have several of the ebooks, which are
great and i am taking my second class atm xx
Back to top Go down
smiley10_6
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Hello from Cornwall UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 6:32

Hi Lisa Jane,
I see you are based not far from myself in the UK. I live in Cornwall and have been reborning for a little over 2 years, its always nice to meet new people with the same intrests welcome to the forum. I am new here too, cant wait to see some of your babies enjoy the group.
Big Baby Hugs
Cathy x
Back to top Go down
NyxsNicu
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
NyxsNicu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 13:03

:real: welcome :real:

Sorry to hear about your mum - but Glad to meet you xxxx
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012 - 12:14

Hi, and welcome Lisa Jane! welcome you will love it here,so glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012 - 12:24

welcome welcome welcome wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:34

Groovyday wrote:
happyhappy Hi Lisa Jane, It is so good to have you here at RealReborn. Sorry to hear of your mom`s illness. It is so good that you could be there for her. I know you will enjoy it here on the forum, lots of things to chat about and learn. Oh goodness, that afternoon tea sounds delicious! bigsmile welcome

thankyou! Hi Barb "Groovyday" how lovely to meet you bigsmile Thank you for your kind words about my mum, a very special person and she really was my best friend. I miss her soooo much. It is nice to have joined here and have some lovely ladies to chat to.

You are welcome to afternoon tea anytime!
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:49

zaphy100 wrote:
welcome Welcome Lisa Jane

i too are from Devon, Paignton so i guess we are not far from each other,

you will enjoy it here, the ladies are lovely and very helpfull, i have several of the ebooks, which are
great and i am taking my second class atm xx

How lovely to meet you happyhappy another Reborner in Devon!

I wonder how many other members are nearby in Devon and Cornwall? Have you met many from Devon on here?

I have also purchased a couple of e books and booked for the June class Olive mediterranean skin tones are you doing that one? xx

Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:53

smiley10_6 wrote:
Hi Lisa Jane,
I see you are based not far from myself in the UK. I live in Cornwall and have been reborning for a little over 2 years, its always nice to meet new people with the same intrests welcome to the forum. I am new here too, cant wait to see some of your babies enjoy the group.
Big Baby Hugs
Cathy x

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your welcome, Cornwall looks beautiful you are very lucky to live there. We are hoping to go to visit the Eden project in the summer, have you been?
Look forward to chatting with you soon x
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:54

NyxsNicu wrote:
:real: welcome :real:

Sorry to hear about your mum - but Glad to meet you xxxx

thankyou! Lovely to meet you too xx
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:56

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi, and welcome Lisa Jane! welcome you will love it here,so glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant hugs, Kathy

thankyou! for the lovely kind welcome xx
Back to top Go down
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:57

rebecca wrote:
welcome welcome welcome wink

Hello Rebecca, lovely to meet you too, thank you for the lovely kind welcome thankyou! xx
Back to top Go down
mimadolls
mimadolls

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 16:24

WELCOME LISA!
Hugs,
Ida
:real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.preciousbabiesnursery.com/
Lis
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 17:16

mimadolls wrote:
WELCOME LISA!
Hugs,
Ida
:real:

Hello Ida bigsmile Thank you for your welcome x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Devon UK   Hello from Devon UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Devon UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: