R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies Empty
PostSubject: Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies   Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 22:38

Just wanted to share my Jenna, my 2lb 6oz preemie, my avater. She was born at 28 weeks, and this is her, minus most of her hair after they shaved if for IV's, at 4 1/2 mos and 7 lbs, wearing newborn clothing. She is my youngesat daughter, 29 this May 10th, after 3 mos in hopsital, suffered no longlasting effects due to her prematurity. She has 2 babes of her own, a girl and a boy, one almost 9lbs and the other close to 10 lbs, both by c-section!!! She is 5 ft and barely weighs 100 lbs, and as smart as can be!!! I cam eacross this pic while going though albums of my husband and trying to get them all in order. He was all my childrens step father, their father was my first husband, who I started dating at age 12 and married just short of age 18. Since we are doing a preemie class, I just had to show it, and I wanted to show everyone, not just the class. I hope that is ok. It was a breath of fresh air after the hard time going through what I have been about my husbands loss. From her miracle of life to his full life as he lived it, to his death, it came full circle, and though I can't yet share his photo without tears, I can smile showing my baby girl. She had a very full head of black hair, as did most of my babies, before they had to shave it, but in my eyes, she is the most beautiful baby in the world!!! I hope you enjoy her picture!!!

bigsmile

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies   Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 23:06

She is a beautiful wee girl - you must be so proud of her, thank you for sharing with us bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies   Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 23:26

She is beautiful, must be a real treasure for you to hold onto......... thankyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies   Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 5:18

She is beautiful Pamela! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad her prematurity didn't affect her at all wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies   Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies Empty

Back to top Go down

Jenna, my smallest of 4 real life preemies
Page 1 of 1