R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello From Missouri USA!!!

Go down 
+2
Groovyday
brandybeayon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brandybeayon
brandybeayon

Hello From Missouri USA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:46

Hello everyone my name is Brandy I Live in Marshall Missouri.. I started Reborning in November of 2011 and I have the bug bad!! I am in love with this art.. I am now doing it full time and I do Photography on the side.. I am looking forward to meeting new wonderful artist and customers on here.. I am always open to critics I want to better myself so give it to me :) My goal is to one day be an artist good enough to do proto types...
On a more personal level I have 3 wonderful kids 9,5, and 2.. And a man I like most of the time :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fullmoonbabies
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:28

happyhappy Hi Brandy, so glad you joined RealReborn. It is a great forum to learn on and chat about our favorite subject - reborning! bigsmile :real: happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:48

:real: Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 23:11

Hi Brandy,Welcome to REAL! welcome You have came to the perfect place to learn. Glad you could join us! whoohoo Kathy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 0:38

:real: nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:25

Hi and :real: welcome Your babies in your signature are beautiful bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Missouri USA!!!   Hello From Missouri USA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Missouri USA!!!
Page 1 of 1