R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers needed for my city and my home

Go down 
+11
rebecca
Michelle73
jennyk
Lenamelody
Pastel Prints
dimplesandwrinklesnursery
loretta
barbara
babyblossom
joa44
neverlandnursery
15 posters
AuthorMessage
neverlandnursery
Toddler
Toddler
neverlandnursery

Prayers needed for my city and my home Empty
PostSubject: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:03

today has been horribly destructive with winds and tornados.  I live in Valdosta ga and the the storms coming through have been the worst I can remember I my lifetime. Several homes just 15 miles from me have been completely destroyed this afternoon.  Several more are blown off foundations and several mobile homes overturned.  Emergency workers can't find addresses because mailboxes are blown away.  Trees are all over homes and streets and power lines down everywhere.  Then it's just been torrential downpour for hours and we are now under a flood warning.  A neighboring town already has homes flooding and in my county there is already 2 feet of water covering roadways in certain areas, 6-8 inches in others.  The rain just won't stop!  And there are winds of up to 60 miles an hour in these storms just continuing to wreck stuff.  A local hospital also got hit and damaged by a tornado this morning.  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone right now.  My husband is a firefighter so I get to listen to his county emergency management radio and hear everything going on around me. Evening is starting to set in and I am getting wary and more nervous because then you can't see what's coming at you. The city is setting up command centers and red cross will be coming in to aid homeless people.  This is crazy!  My home is fine but my yard is a swamp and the rain is still coming down in sheets.  Please keep my city, my home, and my family in your prayers.  This seems so surreal and sooo sad! I feel numb right now. I feel a good cry wheling up now that the tornados are gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverlandnursery.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:10

Oh a big HUG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have had all of your area in my thoghts and prayers,I can only imagine how scary and sad the scene is in and around your area....
You go ahead and have a good hard cry it is a very cleansing thing...Will continue to pray for the area and the people and you and your family.......

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:24

Will be praying for all of you prayer
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:43

Sending many prayers your way!!!!
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:02

praying for you prayer
Back to top Go down
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:21

Prayers going out to you and your community! Stay safe sweetie! :)
Back to top Go down
http://dimplesandwrinklesnursery.com
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:26

It's okay to cry! It's not good to hold it in. Besides, you had a bad day today, what with your son's teacher and all.
The photos on Yahoo news are very sad. It's hard not to cry for the people. And for you, it's hitting so close to home, I'm sure that is very scary. We had a hurricane scare when I was little; the neighbors came to sit with us, it was the most time a room that crowded ever spent silent for so long. It wasn't even awkward, we all just waited. Conversation or kids playing just wasn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lenamelody
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:42

I will definitly be praying. prayer
I remember living in the valley and the weather would hit like that so you all will be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://littlebitsnursery.com
jennyk
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:52

I am so sorry and will certainly pray. The weather here was pretty frightening a few days ago and yet nothing compared to some other places.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:13

I am sending prayers your way prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:55

Oh I feel like crying with you. I am thankful you are all safe and your home is as well, family good I am assumming, I do feel the pain of all the homeless people in all the states. What about that little baby found out in a field alive but cridicle alongside her dead family. My heart is full of pain for them all. God will see the ones who are in need are taken care of and this may be compforting for the ones who open up to him, man I just am so alarmed at the amount in a single day. Glad you are okay. You are deserving a big hug for your sadness. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 5:13

Oh my goodness I had no idea that it was so bad,
our tv did show a few pics from someone who had
a camera phone, but other than that not really reported
which is very unusual, we normall get full coverage.

Needless to say you are in my prayers, dreadful weather
hope it soon recedes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 10:39

prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 10:52

Hoping all is well hon sorry I missed this post ... prayer prayer said my prayers for everyone .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 2:22

Sending up prayers hope all is well there.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my city and my home   Prayers needed for my city and my home Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for my city and my home
Page 1 of 1