R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS   Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:55

Thanks everyone for checking this, I know it will not affect many of you but I wanted to get everyone's attention to check the thread.

Ladies I have been checking back over the logo requests to see if I missed any when my computer was down a while back and I have noticed a few requests where the ladies are not displaying logos in their signatures, hence I do not know if they have been completed or not.

Also a couple are waiting on logos that I cannot do until I know colour or we need to wait and confirm enrolment etc.

If your post is below please let me know if it has been completed.
Also anyone else who feels they have been missed please add your request in here so I can sort it out.

Completed logos will be placed in this thread here:

http://www.realreborn.com/t8620p30-2012-logos-for-real-classes

Below, I believe, are requests for boutique logos:

Patricia Diane wrote:
Oh Lara, I to have just seen this link and would really love a "Boutique Logo" , I am a reborner and have taken many of your classes! I am also a designer and design and make the Button Baby Dolls I have put a picture on this site , but I have been doing this an have been design and sewing most of my entire life. I have done baby dresses bonnets you name it I just quit sewing for a while for the dolls but do plan to start up again and this would be great to have a logo. I do hope you can make me one at your convience, I didn't even know about this! My nursery name would be [Forever Young Nursery & Boutique] thanks. whoohoo

thankyou!

monicareborn wrote:
I would like to have a logo for my site, but not if I request it ... I am reborn, I make clothes and accessories for bebes.Si is good that I deserve one would be happy, hugs. thankyou!

tonya575 wrote:
Lara I am going to be getting my website up and going soon ( with karen's help) can I please have a boutique logo I crochet, sew, cross stitch, embroidery, and basket sets (all things baby).

Trapple's Tender Tots Nursery/Tonya's Treasures

Thanks!

tanya1975 wrote:
Hi Lara!I am crochet hat designer and i do crochet clothes for my reborns,can you please make me one too,my boutique store name is Buggies World by Tanya Finch. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! dancingelephant

Below are requests not yet finalised as I need to know colour (black or whit logo):

Baby Biscuits Nursery (Carolyn)

Tina, I know you are waiting on a logo also but until the workshop attendance is confirmed I cannot do one for you. should you take a class with Lara, (or took one in 2011) then it can be completed for you.

If anyone else is requiring a logo please place your request here:

http://www.realreborn.com/t8620p30-2012-logos-for-real-classes
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS   Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:38

Lyn, I am confirming Tina Bloomfield took the Advanced Peaches and Cream class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS   Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:29

Thanks Karen, I will go back to Tina's post and check what colour logo she was wanting.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS   Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Logos - PLEASE CHECK I HAVE A FEW QUERIES - AFFECTS A FEW MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: R.E.A.L. Logos-
Jump to: